Saturday, September 13, 2008

A MUST READ... and now you CAN!



I just got this e-mail from MR. JOE MURRAY:

You are the first to know that my new E-book "Crafting A Cartoon!" is now available for browsing or buying! I suggest buying it now!

After countless questions to my blog about how to create your own
show, I've decided to write it all down , add lots of full color
exclusive art and photos from my personal archives and make it
available to you. It's an educational and professional resource as
well as a must have for cartoon fans. ( In my humble opinion).

In this book you will find;

* Behind the scenes stories, photos and art from the making of
Rocko?s Modern Life and Camp Lazlo.

* Realistic approaches to creating cutting edge, memorable
characters for several mediums as well as a guide for fresh
storytelling.

* Inside tips on how to put together pitch materials, contract
tips on selling a show, and how to produce the series once it has
been picked up.

* Sanity saving advice on creating win-win relationships with
networks.

* Alternative methods to getting your series out there without
the network.

And Much More!

It is available to you as an e-book, PDF download for $ 29.95. Of
course, there is a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied. But
I feel, as a professional, it will be one of the best investments you
ever make. And a portion of the sales goes to 1% for the Planet;
Businesses combining resources for environmental progress and
conservancy.

Click HERE to browse or buy!




So what're you doing wasting time reading dumb blogs?
Go get this book!

Speaking of books... I caught decomissioned KND agent Numbuh 9 Numbuh 9 Numbuh 9 (aka MO WILLEMS) at the Brooklyn Book Fest reading to a rabid crowd of kids that couldn't get enough of his stuff- which included the not yet released: 'Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed' and my son's new favorite Elephant and Piggie book, 'Are You Ready To Play Outside?'. Awesome stuff as always!

I'm a jerk, right? I finally tell you that one book is available, only to turn around and introduce you to two more that aren't.

Mwa HA HA HA!


No comments: