Thursday, June 18, 2009

NO NEWS STINKS!


I've haven't booked many events for June since

SCHOOOOOOOOOOL'S...

OUT...

FOR...

THE SUMMER!

Not to mention I've got some kinda earth-shattering stuff going on in my life, which I'll tell you about later.

But I couldn't say NO to an event going on here in Brooklyn that STINKS so much!

It's called Stink-Fest and it's an all day fun-fest put on by sooper tasty cheese shop STINKY, bklyn.

Go on. Say it.

BEST CHEESE SHOP NAME EVER.


So outside of the store on Saturday June 28th there's gonna be music... a cheese eating contest... and ME reading 1000 Times No! I think they really wanted sooper pal Jon Scieszka to read his classic The Stinky Cheese Man but when they couldn't get him they decided to get someone who's books REALLY stinks.

Should be a fun stinky day so come on out! All the info is over HERE!

In other NO news, there's a nice little review of 1000 Times No that feeds off the nice little review we got at 7 Impossible things Before Breakfast. That's right over HERE.

And even though it's kinda short, there's a nice little mention of the book over HERE.

Aaaaaaaaaand should I mention that we just got greenlit to do a full animated version of 1000 Times No as a pilot for a series of interstitials on a certain kids network?

Yes, I should.

2 comments:

the slackmistress said...

Thank stinks!

Wait. No it doesn't.

Varmoosa Applepie said...

awesome awesome awesome!!! man i would love to go- all of my favorite things! cheese! tom! the stinky cheese man! too bad i'm leaving for germany that day :( have fun!