Monday, September 26, 2011

KND IN TORQUAY

After my recent post regarding
KND spies finding KND awesomeness is Argentina,
another KND operative (codename:Phil E. Thompson) left a comment regarding a different KND siting:

It's not just Argentina where you'll find the Kids Next Door....

I was on holiday in Torquay in late July, and decided to go to the Babbacombe Model Village nearby. In a building that appears when you first enter the village, there is a scenic display of a Victorian village in Winter near a 4D Theatre. Around the back of the display is a selection of models, including Chowder, Billy & Mandy and, of course, the Kids Next Door!

I got my sister to take a photo of the model, and here it is:



NIIIIIICE!

I never expected to see a 3-D representation of this drawing:


And in case you're not sure where Torquay is,
KND satellite control has provided this handy map of England for you.


Thanks, Mr. Thompson!

2 comments:

Phil E. Thompson said...

You're welcome, Boss!

I've managed to find the website for the Model Village, so all KND operatives wishing to travel there on their missions/vacation can see what else is there (although it won't be as awesome as the KND model!)

http://www.babbacombemodelvillage.co.uk/

Drury said...

Now I'd like to see KND operative spelling Torkuey correctly.

Pardon, Torquay.