Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THE VOICES OF FISH HOOKS!

Okay, you gotta see this.

Just before Comic Con went down the Fish Hooks mobile assault force was sent to Washington DC to blow the minds of the National Press Club.

Fish Hooks creator Noah Z. Jones and Executive Producer Maxwell Atoms laid down a suppressing fire of Fish Hooks clips and explosive Q and A's before dropping THE BUH-BOMB on the assembled crowd.

Actually, three bombs.
I'm talking about
Kyle Massey (voice of Milo)
Chelsea Kane (voice of Bea)
and
Justin Roiland (voice of Oscar)

Check it out:



BA-BOOM!

Take THAT National Press Club!

Dude, I lurves watching voice actors do their thing!


2 comments:

Gemma said...

Me too... I rather envy voice actors with the ability to just stand up and perform to others like that. I only voice act when there's no one else about.

Madison Durrer said...

Woah, that was awesome! And it's fun to watch cuz I can just imagine the episode in my head.