Monday, November 4, 2013

THIS IS KND HALLOWEEN!


Here's some 
sooper
quadruple
double
extra
hard
rockin'
KND
Halloween
costume action 
I totally
stole
from 

I think this is the first 
Numbuh 362
costume 
I've ever seen:


Yay Numbuh Three!



Zombie Numbuh Five!!!!!


Get your Numbuh One costume on
and meet up with these guys 
because they
RULE:


So you say you wanna see a
Benedict Uno
costume?!?!

BOOM:


KND gear
(love the Yipper card!)


Another great Five:


Don't mess with this Numbuh Four:


And to
top it off
here's a 
great drawing
based on
Operation: TRICKY



Please 
forgive the lack of
credit to
these 
awesome operatives!

Feel free to shout out

THAT'S ME!

in the comments
and link to more pics if you want!





9 comments:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

Aw man! I totally should of put up my Sector Z costume! (Noone recognized me when I went out trick or treating with it though wah) I've actually been meaning to share my Delightful Children costume since forever, but I always chicken out ^^;

delightfuladultworld said...

Oh gosh, that's me, I'm the Ben Uno! Thank you so much for the feature, oh my goodness... I'm honestly amazed that I've ended up on your blog, especially since the cosplay is just a WIP, this is such an honour! I ought to have some more photos up by next week of the finished costume ;u;

josie said...

That's my Halloween art from Operation: T.R.I.C.K.Y.! There's a ton more sets like it on my KND blog under kndleader.tumblr.com/tagged/sketches !
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I'VE GOT SO MANY EMOTIONS ABOUT BEING FEATURED ON THIS BLOG
BEST HALLOWEEN EVER

Deya said...

JOSIE GOT FEATURED IN THIS BLOG! *Screams at top of lungs* GO, KNDLEADER!

Alex said...

Ohgoshohgosh! I'm 362 (Most comfortable costume ever.) and I- I did not expect being on your blog! ;3; YOU SIR, HAVE MADE MY WEEK AND HALLOWEEN.

Joshua said...

I would go as Numbuh 1, but I don't want to be bald...

Numbuh 9.494 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Numbuh 9.494 said...

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOOOOSH! I'm the second Numbuh 3! I was so not expecting this is and this is so amazing and I might or might not be crying right now. I've literally had that costume for like 5 years and I just posted a pic of me in it this year and now it's on this blog and wow this is just unbelievable and so cool.

That costume was so comfortable, by the way. I would wear it every day if it were socially acceptable.

Numbuh 9.494 said...

Oh, and before I forget, here's the link to the tumblr post where there are more pictures for those who want to check 'em out: http://flyingonthefriendshipship.tumblr.com/post/65662594899/so-when-i-was-like-twelve-i-made-this-numbuh-3