Monday, November 18, 2013

TITMOUSE SMASH PARTY 2013, YO!

Hi!
I'm a computer printer!

But I'm not just
ANY PRINTER!

I'm
Maxwell Atoms' 
printer!

 And he
LOVES
ME!

How do I know?
Because on Saturday
he took me to a
PARTY!
Looks fun, right?

Wait...

What?

He's going to... 
...
...

no

NO WAY!

Max
(that's what I call him)
would
NEVER 
smash me.

Never in a million years.

He brought me to 
Titmouse Smash Party
to hang out
with a ton of really fun people:




We had some root beers and talked with
tons of awesome animation-type people
and got some cheesy tater tots
at the food trucks:


And yeah...
we watched some poor, unfortunate
stuff get smashed:
















We even got a free t-shirt:


What FUN we had!

And 
NO.

He did
NOT
smash me.

Wait...
What?
Where is he, you ask?
Um...
I don't know.
Max told me to wait here.



He said he was coming right back.


That was on Saturday.

Do you think he's okay?

Maybe I should call the police.

...

...

I'm so cold.






No comments: