Monday, December 9, 2013

SKETCHIN' SKETCHCARDS!


Tis' the season
where I ask:

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!


if you order a print from
the mighty
then I'm drawn'
you a free sketch card with the
character of your choice.

So guess what I'm up late doodlin'?

The Delightful Children:


Numbuh Three
(El Salvador-style)


And this is the first year 
someone asked for
Pepper Ann:


And there's more comin'!
I just wish I would remember to
take a picture of each one!

Why not order
a print for
yourself 
or a loved one?

Heck...
buy one for your worst enemy
and they'll quickly become
your best friend!

Each order comes with bonus goodies, too!
(but they vary depending on what I've got hangin' around)


Alright...
gotta get back to sketchin'!

3 comments:

DCFDTL Sooper Fan said...

Aaa! I was wondering when you would start putting up the sooper amazing sketchcards people request! Though I must admit I did a bit of rather silly excited squeeing at the Delightfuls giant umbrella, too great sir! <3 I look forward to seeing who else you get to draw during this holiday season!

Unknown said...

Soy un adolescente ya pero no puedo evitar la nostalgia al ver episodios de knd, me traen muchos recuerdos! Quisiera que usted piense en la mas mínima idea de continuar dicha caricatura... desde ya muchas gracias!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.