Thursday, March 10, 2016

EVERYTHING
by David O'Reilly


Animator/Designer/Dark Magician
David O'Reilly
is working on another 
videogame.

First he made
MOUNTAIN.

Now he's making
EVERYTHING:
In Everything, every single thing is a playable character; 
if you can see it, you can be it. 
The game lets you see the entire universe from
 the point of view of the thousands of things in it. 
In other words, there is no distinction between you and the world, 
or between a level and a character. 
All these things experience and interact with the world differently.
Everything lets you be anything you want. 
If you ever wanted to see what it’s like to 
be a horse, or a paperclip, or the sun, this is for you. 
Your main power in the game is Being 
(there are more but I won’t ruin the surprise).



For me,
ANYTHING
by
David O'Reilly
is 
true religion.

It's uniquely unique

dangerously challenging

and

mouth-dryingly 
mind-bending.


So I'm looking forward to
EVERYTHING.

More about
EVERYTHING 
can be found
over
HERE!





3 comments:

Kyle13 said...

How interesting. I wonder how you would play such a game. But at long last, I can finally become a rock! O3O

Lora Malone said...

I like your post. If you like Minecraft game then kunjungi situs ModCombo. Anyone play Minecraft with me?

Guest said...

Thanks for this useful post! www.dagwoodsvacservices.ca