Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A COUPLE OF TVA GALLERY SHOWS


I stink.

 For MANY reasons.

A couple I can name offhand are the two
TVA Art Gallery shows I missed
Not only did I not enter a piece into either show,
I wasn't able to go to the gallery openings,
which are always really fun.

This first one I missed was this:


I think practically
EVERYONE
in TV Animation
decorated a set of ears.

Except me.
(Wah!)

I was in a rush so I couldn't get a lot of pictures,
but I did get these:

















GAH!
So many great pieces!

The next show I missed was this one:






These album covers by 
Alex Kiran
SWING:




Check out this piece done on an official Disney
exposure sheet:











Here's a closer look,
check out the Jungle Book
movie frames:


I absolutely love Disney TVA
for putting on these shows.
So much creativity!
So much fun!

So much lame
Mr. Warburton
for not participating.

But I'll be in the next one
FOR SURE!!!

(i hope)








1 comment:

Mozila Pandawa said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Metal-archives.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web